Monday, January 4, 2010

distance

As my back stretches to the sky in a rolling wave of feathered spears, I wonder how many people I hit with my wings when they try to get close to me.

I live in a glass case and everyone looks at me. I am doll-like, statuesque, you look pretty when you scowl. Everyone looks at me. LOOK AT ME.

don't talk to me.

TALK TO ME!!!!

don't look at me.

I have never seen a wall like this before, one with cracked cement and swirling paint covered in chainlinks that seem to slither like snakes.

don't talk to me.

I have never seen a wall like this before, one with sound-bites that change frequency with the wind. Requires a password to get in. I remember it sometimes. It's really long and changes with the wind. I should tattoo it on my skin?

talk to me?

don't talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment