Thursday, January 7, 2010

it feels like a sick game of chess

capitalism makes my insides turn, like leeches sucking my life blood, like snakes crawling under skin, like burning at the stake. I don't care if I'm intense, so is the suffering of people under this soul sucking system. I must fight to muster enough inner love to help drown this system in human potential.

We are seen as pawns in an insidious chess game. Where are pawns banished when expelled from the kingdom? death? exile? Life should not be a game, it must let the light leak from your chest until it finally bursts into eternal rays, burning shadows of wisdom and love into brick walls. I am searching for my inner light. Sometimes I feel it peering through cracks in my weathered skin. frightened, dim, but none the less, it exists.

I long for that ferocious, blinding light storm to tear my chest open like the eye of a hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment