Tuesday, December 29, 2009

lighten up kate

So....I think I'll post something happier because my last post was a big downer.

some funny family stuff:

On Christmas day my brother and I were talking about lions (for some random reason). All of a sudden out of nowhere my grandmother looks off into the distance very seriously and says

"I wonder if bigfoot is real"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Today my mother and I picked my sister up from a friends house. The kids were being obnoxious as usual and my sister kept calling them assholes. My mother proceeds to say:

"Stop calling them assholes! You know, that's a very important body part!"

We laughed hysterically for about a minute

She then replied with

"You try living without one!!!"

speaking of assholes....

Later that night I was relaying this story to someone who wishes to remain anonymous and right after the 'asshole' portion of the story he laughed so hard that he sharted on my living room couch.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is really funny (the sharting part) that's unfortunate when it happens. I love the pic btw my little revolutionary artist.

    ReplyDelete