Sunday, December 27, 2009

new year, new blog!

Hello ravenous readers,

I have not had a blog since high school and do we really want to think about live journal? I don't.

This is my effort to be more open, less guarded and cautious about the way I display myself. Ideally, this keyboard would not have a backspace and once I type it, BAM, its done.

Maybe I should try that.....

no, definitely not ready, but I want to get there.

I want to give people a window into myself while I am actively developing what they watch

These first posts may be short because I have already used the delete button about a hundred times.

Hopefully I can eventually remove it from my keyboard and you can enjoy love, unharnessed words (kind of funny, I accidently wrote 'love' instead of 'long', not deleting it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment